Eliminate Allergens and Dust with a HEPA Filter

November 29 2013
Tagged in Home Air Filters
If you suffer from allergies, one of the best ways to control your symptoms is to improve your home’s indoor air quality. How? Purchase a residential air filter. But simply owning a home air filter is not enough to keep your air clean. You will need to make sure that the filter is replaced often with a high efficiency particulate air filter, or a HEPA filter. Here’s a look at why HEPA filters are the best type of filters on the market for people who suffer from allergies. Traditional disposable air filters have one goal in mind: to protect the heating equipment. For this reason, disposable air filters only remove large particles from the air. In fact, ordinary filters only trap up to 40 percent of airborne particles. What happens to the other 60 percent? You breathe it in your lungs! While this might be okay for people who don’t suffer from allergies, those who do need a stronger filter, one that can protect their lungs as well the equipment. They need a HEPA filter. A HEPA filter is one of the best types of filters on the market for people who suffer from allergies. It is superior to ordinary disposable filters because it is designed to remove up to 99 percent of the debris passing through them. What’s more, HEPA filters are manufactured based on standards set forth by the Department of Energy. Are you searching for a HEPA filter? You’re in luck! Your Filter Connection offers a wide selection of genuine HEPA filters at low prices. Simply visit our website to search for and purchase the HEPA filter you need.

Newsletter Signup

Sign up to join our mailing list and be the first to hear about special pricing, new products, and tips to get the most out of your filters!

You can also sign up for our email reminders to change your filter here

No thanks, I'd rather not