10x16x1 (9.5x15.5x1) APR 1950
Accumulair Replacement Filter
- MERV 13 Rating
- Each filter lasts up to 3 months.
- Electrostatically charged filter media captures airborne allergens smaller than 1 micron!
- Over 30-times more efficient at capturing micro particles than ordinary fiberglass filters.
Great for helping reduce airborne allergens such as bacteria, particles that carry viruses, pollen, mold spores, fine dust, and pet dander.
Accumulair filter material will not support the development of mold, mildew, bacteria or other microorganisms in normal use.
No chemicals added. Accumulair filters are chemical free!
- Merv 13 efficiency rated furnace filters and AC filters can clean your home's air of pet dander, microscopic allergens, virus carriers, pollen, household dust, cigarette smoke, mold spores and more. HVAC filters with an electrostatic charge have fibers that contain both negative and positive charges in the filter fibers. The charged fibers attract dust and airborne particles to make your home's air clean and safe for you and your family. Indoor air quality can be even more polluted than outdoor air from mold, household cleaning products, pet dander and more. Given people spend almost 90% of the time indoors, make sure to change your home air filters regularly to avoid the long-term negative health effects of breathing in dirty air.
- Type Furnace Filter
- Item# FD10X16
- Brand Accumulair
- Size 10x16x1
- Actual 9.5x15.5x1
- Efficiencyi APR 1950 / Merv 13