10x20x1 (9.5x19.5x1) APR 1950
Accumulair Replacement Filter
- MERV 13 Rating
- Each filter lasts up to 3 months.
- Electrostatically charged filter media captures airborne allergens smaller than 1 micron!
- Over 30-times more efficient at capturing micro particles than ordinary fiberglass filters.
Great for helping reduce airborne allergens such as bacteria, particles that carry viruses, pollen, mold spores, fine dust, and pet dander.
Accumulair filter material will not support the development of mold, mildew, bacteria or other microorganisms in normal use.
No chemicals added. Accumulair filters are chemical free!
- Merv 13 furnace filters and AC filters can clean indoor air contaminants including household dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, cigarette smoke, microscopic allergens, virus carriers and more. Electrostatically charged HVAC filters contain both negative and positive charges in the fibers and are designed to attract airborne particles such as dust to keep your home's air clean. Negative health effects from indoor air pollutants such as mold, secondhand smoke and household cleaning products can be experienced soon after exposure or even years later. Because people spend up to 90% of their time indoors, the EPA has named Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) a top five environmental health risk. Change your home air filters at least every 3 months to keep the air in your home safe to breathe.
- Type Furnace Filter
- Item# FD10X20
- Brand Accumulair
- Size 10x20x1
- Actual 9.5x19.5x1
- Efficiencyi APR 1950 / Merv 13