30x36x1 (Actual Size) APR 1950
Accumulair Replacement Filter
- MERV 13 Rating
- Each filter lasts up to 3 months.
- Electrostatically charged filter media captures airborne allergens smaller than 1 micron!
- Over 30-times more efficient at capturing micro particles than ordinary fiberglass filters.
Great for helping reduce airborne allergens such as bacteria, particles that carry viruses, pollen, mold spores, fine dust, and pet dander.
Accumulair filter material will not support the development of mold, mildew, bacteria or other microorganisms in normal use.
No chemicals added. Accumulair filters are chemical free!
- Merv 13 furnace filters and AC filters can greatly improve indoor air quality by removing household dust, cigarette smoke, microscopic allergens, virus carriers, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, and more. HVAC filters with an electrostatic charge have fibers that contain both negative and positive charges in the filter fibers. The charged fibers attract dust and airborne particles to make your home's air clean and safe for you and your family. The EPA has named Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) as one of the top 5 environmental health risks. Today, people spend almost 90% of their time indoors exposed to air contaminants such as household cleaning products, pet dander, secondhand smoke, mold and more. Change your home air filters regularly to avoid temporary discomfort and the long-term health effects of breathing dirty air.
- Type Furnace Filter
- Item# FD30X36A
- Brand Accumulair
- Size 30x36x1
- Actual 30x36x1
- Efficiencyi APR 1950 / Merv 13