12x22x1 (Actual Size) APR 1950
Accumulair Replacement Filter
- MERV 13 Rating
- Each filter lasts up to 3 months.
- Electrostatically charged filter media captures airborne allergens smaller than 1 micron!
- Over 30-times more efficient at capturing micro particles than ordinary fiberglass filters.
Great for helping reduce airborne allergens such as bacteria, particles that carry viruses, pollen, mold spores, fine dust, and pet dander.
Accumulair filter material will not support the development of mold, mildew, bacteria or other microorganisms in normal use.
No chemicals added. Accumulair filters are chemical free!
- Merv 13 furnace filters and AC filters can clean indoor air contaminants including household dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, cigarette smoke, microscopic allergens, virus carriers and more. Standard home air filters trap particles in the air but electrostatically charged HVAC filters are designed to attract particles such as dust by utilizing both negative and positive charges in the filter fibers. Indoor air quality has been named as one of the top 5 environmental health risks by the FDA because of pollutants such household cleaning products, mold, smoke and more. Change your home's HVAC filters regularly to ensure your home's air is clean year-round.
- Type Furnace Filter
- Item# FD12X22A
- Brand Accumulair
- Size 12x22x1
- Actual 12x22x1
- Efficiencyi APR 1950 / Merv 13