17x19x1 (Actual Size) APR 2250
Accumulair Replacement Filter
- The all new Accumulair Titanium is the highest efficiency Accumulair filter on the market!
- Electrostatically charged fibers capture microscopic allergens smaller than 1 micron!
- Unique mini-pleat design helps trap maximum amount of airborne pollutants.
- Contains odor-reduction technology!
- Antimicrobial protection discourages the development of mold, mildew, bacteria or other microorganisms in normal use.
- No chemicals added to Accumulair!
- Lasts UP TO 3 months!
- An electrostatic HVAC filter has fibers that are charged both positively and negatively. This helps the air filter attract airborne particles such as dust and makes your home's air cleaner and safe to breathe in long-term. Negative health effects from indoor air pollutants such as mold, secondhand smoke and household cleaning products can be experienced soon after exposure or even years later. Because people spend up to 90% of their time indoors, the EPA has named Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) a top five environmental health risk. Change your home air filters at least every 3 months to keep the air in your home safe to breathe.