18x20x1 (Actual Size) APR 1950
Accumulair Replacement Filter
- MERV 13 Rating
- Each filter lasts up to 3 months.
- Electrostatically charged filter media captures airborne allergens smaller than 1 micron!
- Over 30-times more efficient at capturing micro particles than ordinary fiberglass filters.
Great for helping reduce airborne allergens such as bacteria, particles that carry viruses, pollen, mold spores, fine dust, and pet dander.
Accumulair filter material will not support the development of mold, mildew, bacteria or other microorganisms in normal use.
No chemicals added. Accumulair filters are chemical free!
- Merv 13 efficiency rated furnace filters and AC filters can clean your home's air of pet dander, microscopic allergens, virus carriers, pollen, household dust, cigarette smoke, mold spores and more. Standard home air filters trap particles in the air but electrostatically charged HVAC filters are designed to attract particles such as dust by utilizing both negative and positive charges in the filter fibers. Pet dander, mold, secondhand smoke, household cleaning products and more all contribute to dirty air inside your home. The fact that people spend 90% of their time indoors, and that the air inside is often more dirty than the air outside, led the EPA to name Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) as a top five environmental health risk. Change your home air filters regularly to prevent temporary and long-term negative health effects from breathing in dirty air.
- Type Furnace Filter
- Item# FD18X20A
- Brand Accumulair
- Size 18x20x1
- Actual 18x20x1
- Efficiencyi APR 1950 / Merv 13