20x21x1 (Actual Size) APR 1950
Accumulair Replacement Filter
- MERV 13 Rating
- Each filter lasts up to 3 months.
- Electrostatically charged filter media captures airborne allergens smaller than 1 micron!
- Over 30-times more efficient at capturing micro particles than ordinary fiberglass filters.
Great for helping reduce airborne allergens such as bacteria, particles that carry viruses, pollen, mold spores, fine dust, and pet dander.
Accumulair filter material will not support the development of mold, mildew, bacteria or other microorganisms in normal use.
No chemicals added. Accumulair filters are chemical free!
- Merv 13 furnace filters and AC filters can greatly improve indoor air quality by removing household dust, cigarette smoke, microscopic allergens, virus carriers, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, and more. Electrostatic HVAC filters are different than regular home air filters. Negative and positive charges in the filter fibers attract dust and other airborne particles. This helps keep your home's air cleaner and safer for you and your family's long-term health. Indoor air quality can be even more polluted than outdoor air from mold, household cleaning products, pet dander and more. Given people spend almost 90% of the time indoors, make sure to change your home air filters regularly to avoid the long-term negative health effects of breathing in dirty air.
- Type Furnace Filter
- Item# FD20X21A
- Brand Accumulair
- Size 20x21x1
- Actual 20x21x1
- Efficiencyi APR 1950 / Merv 13